ASSEMBLY INFO & RATES
DESTROY ILLUSIONS ASSEMBLY
Tom Coverly wins students over the moment he walks on stage. He combines magic tricks, comedy and tons of audience participation as a way to capture attention like you have never seen before. The remainder of the assembly is a heart to heart talk using powerful real life stories and a life-changing challenge that impacts schools long after the assembly is over. The heartbeat of the assembly is about respecting yourself and respecting others! This assembly is engaging, emotional and inspiring and goes beyond the four walls of the school and is changing students, schools, homes and communities like never before.
Many parents are asking, what happened at school that changed their son or daughter for the better? Teachers & principals have claimed these similar words, "You could hear a pin drop as they listened to Tom. He captured the students attention in such an unbelievable way." Get ready, your school is about to change forever.
ASSEMBLY TOPICS - VARIETY IS KEY!
The Destroy Illusions School Assembly is unique from any assembly you have ever had! The creative approach to touch on a variety of topics during one assembly has been proven by over 3 million students to be an effective way to challenge ALL the students in the audience. Not to mention, the word "bullying" is misused and overused. Tom never mentions the word "bullying" or "suicide" in any of his assemblies.
Tom Coverly gets to the root issues and will destroy the illusions and lies young people are believing and remind them of truth and reality. Students will leave the assembly having more self worth, wanting to respect others more, choosing integrity, character, desiring to make wiser choices, stand up against bullying, appreciate the gift of life and see their life with a new found purpose!
If Tom Coverly had to sum up his assembly in one word it would be, "RESPECT". He focuses on respecting yourself, your peers and those in authority.
NOTE: Tom makes no mention of politics or religion in any of his school assemblies ever. He is also culturally sensitive to the issues you are dealing with within the school. Tom's purpose is too create solutions, not problems for you.
Want to have Tom Coverly back later in the school year or the following year for the same group of students? No problem. Tom can perform a couple new illusions, plus talk specifically about any of the following topics; suicide prevention, substance abuse, perspective, choosing the right friends & leading a legacy. We also have a list of other top youth speakers we can book for you. Just ask and we would love to set you up with a rotation of speakers for each year. This helps you year after year not have to worry about having top quality professional speakers.
LENGTH OF AN ASSEMBLY
A 60 minute middle/high school assembly time is highly recommended. However, we are more than happy to work with your schedule if it needs to be shorter. Just let us know when booking the assembly. This does not affect the rate. Elementary assemblies range 35-40 minutes.
The Destroy Illusions Assembly is one of the nations most requested programs for middle school, high school & colleges. His style of motivational entertainment relates most to pre-teens, teens & young adults. His humor is always 100% clean and he uses no foul language. He is amazing at taking the same subject matter and catering the style of his talk to fit the age audience he is speaking to.
However, Tom is great with the elementary age students too. He has a special assembly 30-40 minute assembly geared for them on topics of anti-bullying, respect, self image and character. Tom highly reccomends that all elementary assemblies be divided into two assemblies (one for lower elementary grades and one for upper elementary grades). Please keep this in mind when booking.
MORE VIDEOS (click here)
SET-UP FOR THE ASSEMBLY
Set up and tear down is super easy. Tom needs 30 mins prior to students arrive before each assembly to set up. The auditorium is always preferred as a first option to have the assembly, but the gymnasium floor or bleachers work too. Professional speakers & sound system is required as well as a wireless handheld mic. The school must also provide the following; one 12 pack of DIET Seven-up or Sprite Zero (unopened in the box for a trick), one roll of paper towels will be needed for each assembly. Finally, just provide an aux cord for us to play upbeat music as students arrive for the assembly. That's it!
BOOKING RATES * AS LOW AS $1,000 PER ASSEMBLY *
ALL RATES INCLUDE ALL TRAVEL WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA.
Yes, even travel is included in the rates; airfare, hotel, rental car and baggage fees. All we ask, is for lunch to be provided for Tom and his team if there are morning and afternoon assemblies in the same day. If you are located in Alaska, Hawaii or another country, rates remain the same, but travel will be additional.
Tom can speak up to four assemblies per school day. Great news -- We created a price break in the rates below for the schools who must have multiple assemblies due to grade sizes or space issues in the gym or auditorium. Also, schools often partner with nearby school districts to bring Tom in for the same day or multiple back to back days to take advantage of the price break for multiple assemblies. Feel free to lock in your assembly date with us and we can always add the additional schools in the future (and we will adjust your final balance accordingly).
THE MORE YOU BOOK, THE BETTER RATE PER ASSEMBLY
$2500 per assembly - one assembly
$2000 per assembly - two assemblies
$1500 per assembly - three assemblies
$1200 per assembly - four assemblies
$1000 per assembly - five assemblies or more *
* ADDITIONAL BACK TO BACK DAYS REQUIRED FOR FIVE OR MORE ASSEMBLIES
LIMITED TIME OFFER.
Book your 2020
school assembly now &
save $250 OFF the total.
IDEAS FOR SCHOOLS WITHOUT A BUDGET
1. GRANTS - Many schools that do not have budgets for assemblies, seek local and federal grants for assemblies.
2. LOCAL BUSINESS SUPPORT - You would be surprised at how many local business owners in your community would be interested in helping impact your school by bringing in a nationally recognized motivational speaker in exchange for recognition of their business at the assembly or in exchange of sending home with students a special discounted coupon offer to families. If you decide to have an evening show for the community the evening of the school assembly, you can put the business sponsors on the back of the tickets. Never hurts to ask.
3. HOST A FAMILY NIGHT SHOW THE SAME EVENING AS THE SCHOOL ASSEMBLY(S)
LIMITED TIME FREE SHOW OFFER Book at least two school assemblies and we will will waive the fee completely for a FAMILY NIGHT COMEDY & ILLUSION SHOW at your school. This will help you reimburse some of the cost of the assembly if you decide to charge $5 per ticket (not mandatory). This evening show is a great way to unite students, parents, school & the community. To take advantage of this deal, the evening show must be the same day as the assemblies. Plus, you can get some business sponsors logos printed on back of the tickets if you decide to charge. If your school only books one school assembly and would like the evening event. The cost of the evening show would then be $1500 additional.
"In my twenty years in education, he was the most impactful guest that we have ever had. He connected with students in a way that I’ve never seen before."
TOP 5 FACTS
1. Tom uses a lot of audience participation. Students love seeing their peers on stage.
2. Tom has spoke to 3 million+ students all over America & globally.
3. Students relate to stories, not statistics. Tom uses many heartfelt personal stories along with his comedy & illusion show.
4. The Destroy Illusions Assembly is appropriate for your elementary, middle, high school, college students. No foul language, crude jokes, nor any mention about religion or politics. Each assembly is adapted to be topic and age appropriate.
5. Tom has performed for numerous celebrities, TV & radio stations such as;
* Tom has appeared on NBC, FOX & ABC & numerous radio stations in America.
* Jep & Jessica Robinson from the hit TV show, "Duck Dysnasty"
* The entire cast and producers for the "Batman Vs. Superman" Movie.
* Rick The Reptile Guy (A&E TV Show "Wild Transport")
* i-Shine (TBN)
* Amber Montana (Nickelodeon TV show "Haunted Hathaways")
* Victoria Koloff (Lifetime TV show, “Preachers’ Daughters”) & many more!